In order to ensure the safety of all members please ensure you adhere to the following rules when using the track.
- No training in Lane 1;
- Where possible, walk or jog recoveries on the outside of the track;
- Always look left and right before crossing the Track;
- No group to use more than 3 lanes at any time, excluding starting practice;
- Never cross the throwing field inside the ropes or without checking if it is in use;
- All throws to be made from the proper throwing area in the correct direction;
- Young athletes (u18′s) must be supervised by a qualified adult when undertaking any field event;
- Any equipment placed on the track or field should only be moved by the person using it;
- All equipment that has been borrowed must be returned in the same condition it was borrowed;
- Always be considerate of other athletes;
- Athletes should not warm up in a clockwise direction on the track at anytime on club nights, & at all times avoid using the home straight, but may use any other free area including the high jump fan
Athletes should not congregate around the finish line or lanes around the bottom bend.