By purchasing a membership to the you must agree to the following:
- I agree to abide by the rules of Dartford Harriers AC and understand that the club will provide training and competitions for athletic related events only.
- I agree to abide by the England Athletics code of conduct:
- I understand while all reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure my safety, the club cannot be held liable for any accident, injury or loss of property during organised events.
- I agree that the club can take and use my photograph for publicity purpose, including on the club website, newsletter and local media outlets.
In order to ensure the safety of all members please ensure you adhere to the following club rules when using the track.
- No training in Lane 1
- Where possible, walk or jog recoveries on the outside of the track
- Always look left and right before crossing the Track
- No group to use more than 3 lanes at any time, excluding starting practice
- Never cross the throwing field inside the ropes or without checking if it is in use
- All throws to be made from the proper throwing area in the correct direction
- Young athletes (u18′s) must be supervised by a qualified adult when undertaking any field event
- Any equipment placed on the track or field should only be moved by the person using it
- All equipment that has been borrowed must be returned in the same condition it was borrowed
- Always be considerate of other athletes
- Athletes should not warm up in a clockwise direction on the track at any time on club nights, & at all times avoid using the home straight, but may use any other free area including the high jump fan. Athletes should not congregate around the finish line or lanes around the bottom bend