Individual club membership for membership year 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
Dartford Harriers Athletic Club was established in 1922 and is based in Central Park Athletics Arena. We are a very friendly club that caters for all ages and abilities, with the aim to inspire, promote and coach athletes to their full potential.
- Non-members pay £4.50 entry to use the facilities at each visit (payable at the counter inside the clubhouse)
- Any member yet to pay his/her membership fee for the current year must pay £4.50 entry at each visit until membership is paid (membership year runs 1st April to 31st March)
- Membership fees must be paid before anyone competes on behalf of the club in any fixture or team event
England Athletics Affiliation
- England Athletics provides affiliated clubs with several benefits. For more information, see: https://www.englandathletics.org/clubs-and-facilities/club-affiliation/benefits-of-affiliation/
- Dartford Harriers members are automatically registered with England Athletics. The £15 annual registration fee is already included in the membership costs
- This EA fee is not applicable to under 11’s or 2nd claim members, and is therefore not included in membership costs for those categories
To compete for the club in any event, you must wear a club vest (available for £18 each). These are available to purchase at our online store.
In order to purchase your membership, please complete all the relevant fields below before adding the item to the basket. You will be asked to provide your details during the checkout.