Family club membership for 2019/2020.
Dartford Harriers Athletic Club was established in 1922 and is based in Central Park Athletics Arena. We are a very friendly club that caters for all ages and abilities, with the aim to inspire, promote and coach athletes to their full potential.
- Non-members pay £4.50 entry to use the facilities at each visit
- Any member yet to pay his/her membership fee for the current year must pay £4.50 entry at each visit until membership is paid (membership year runs 1st April to 31st March)
- Membership fees must be paid before anyone competes on behalf of the club in any fixture or team event
England Athletics Affiliation
- England Athletics provides affiliated clubs with several benefits. For more information, see: https://www.englandathletics.org/clubs-and-facilities/club-affiliation/benefits-of-affiliation/
- Dartford Harriers members are automatically registered with England Athletics. The £15 annual registration fee is already included in the membership costs
- This EA fee is not applicable to under 11’s or 2nd claim members, and is therefore not included in membership costs for those categories
- Family membership (which covers one or both Parents/Guardians plus any children 4-17 years) DOES NOT include EA registration fees. Therefore an additional £15 per person will be added for all family members (aside from any under 11 members)
To compete for the club in any event, you must wear a club vest (available for £18 each). These are available to purchase at our online store.
In order to purchase your membership, please complete all the relevant fields below before adding the item to the basket. You will be asked to provide your details during the checkout.
You will then need to add the ‘Club Membership (Family – Member information)’ item to your basket for each family member to be included in this membership. Please note you do not need to do this for yourself.