About the 200 Club
Ken Pickett kindly operates the Lucky Numbers 200 Club, of which all Dartford Harriers Members are welcome to join.
Each participating member is asked to stake £1 per month, entry information is available below. In the months of March, May, June, July, September, October, November, January and February a draw is made for three prizes of £25, £15 and £10. In the months of April, August and December a prize of £250 will be drawn.
How to enter
Please complete the following application form and return this to Ken Pickett, either by post to the address listed or in the club house. If paying by cheque please make this payable to DARTFORD HARRIERS SUPPORTERS 200 CLUB.
Terms and conditions
The rules of the 200 club are detailed below:
- The name of the competition shall be THE DARTFORD HARRIERS SUPPORTERS LUCKY NUMBER 200 CLUB. It shall be organised as a function of Dartford Harriers for members of the club and friends.
- Application for participation in the competition shall be made to the promoter.
- No more than 200 persons, each of whom shall be a member of the club and their friends, shall participate in each competition.
- The subscription shall be £1 each month, which must be paid by standing order, monthly, quarterly or annually IN ADVANCE.
- The responsibility for payment of subscriptions rest with the participant and any participant who fails to make his or her payment within two weeks of the due date shall forfeit all further interest in the competition.
- Each participant shall be given a membership card bearing the same competition number disc allocated to him/her in the monthly draw.
- The draw will take place in the clubhouse on the third Thursday of each month and all participants shall be entitled to attend. Results will be posted on the appropriate notice board.
- The decision of the committee shall be final in all matters requiring adjudication. The committee shall also have the power to amend or revoke these rules at their discretion without notice. Such changes will only be effective at the commencement of each yearly period providing that at least one months notice has been given to competitors